Sunday, December 5, 2010

That's a wrap...

Filming is done...

Most of the guys spent the last day at the EHT Bike Track.
I personally wanted to shoot myself but everybody else seemed to be having a pretty good time. A lot of guys showed up, including the EHC crew, Little Matt Marrero, A couple of guys from EHT, and even a few cats from Hammonton poked their heads in there. Matt Mazzone, Nick C, Little Matt and I took a ride over to ACS to ride some "street." On the way there we got chased by what may have been the meanest Poodle I've ever seen in my life while cutting through some kids yard. There wasn't much but we made do with what we had, next time we're out there a piece of plywood is necessary for what will be a pretty sick session. Whatever school that is next to the bike track had some decent stuff to shred but nothin too big went down. All in all it was just a fun day with friends and although I wish we could have gotten a few more clips, today was pretty successful.

So now what is there left to do? Wednesday Gettings and I are going over Gary D's crib in Vineland to upload over 5 tapes worth of footage. Then as soon as we have the 2nd hard drive full of bmx goodness, full on editing begins. I've already messed with a lot of sections but now it's for real. I hope everybody is down with how I make this video, I'm doing my best to make everybody look like a boss. I'll go as far as saying there are no friends sections, 2 different town mixed sections, another sections that lasts a whopping 23 seconds and a Mullica park mixed section that will hopefully bring a tear to your eye since our beloved local park has been gone for so long. Right now I'm writing down every name or group that has ever been involved with Piney and the list is looooong. The credits will be a nice look back on great times we've had as a group of friends and shredders.

I'll wrap this up before the rambling begins.
I'm not going to put an exact date on it, but I'm hoping to have a video premiere during Christmas Break. There are a few places I have in mind for the premiere but more details will be released at a later date.

I'm also going to throw the nostalgia videos up on this post because I don't feel like doing another one tonight..

This video is pretty embarrassing I won't lie. Chock full of indian givers and not much else. The ender was an accident that lead me to learn all the fastplant tricks that I know now. It's mostly re-used clips because then as well as now I don't produce too much.

I thought this was a good idea, though everybody else thought it was gay. It's just a bunch of pictures from 2007-2008. Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit