Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4..

"yeah baby, world champions.."
Both of Jon's Icepick's blew everybodys mind when he did them, and if you listen when he eats it on the picnic table you can hear Sarah Bonthrom screaming haha.
The wild black dude rapping way too loud at the rec.
Some more footage of Shmeagle with no pants on..
Mike Romanelli taking an insanely large bite out of his chicken cheese steak at Farmer John's then banged out a 270 to fakie indian giver.
Look how small the dirt jumps were back then, and we totally thought they were the shit.
My wallride to manual 180 took around 700 trys.
Also features a song jack from Innocent Bystander well before I knew what an Innocent Bystander was, so sorry about that..


Creamy and I said, hey let's make a split video, so we did..
I'm not talented enough on a bank to fill half a section so I let him do most of the work on the ol' starter ramp. I originally wanted to call this video "Getting extremely Creamy" but decided against it haha. The best part is Creamy with the howler monkey yell at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit