Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let the countdown begin...

I'm hoping to have this video finished by Christmas break. That gives me 20 or so days of editing, DVD authoring and duplications. Sometime soon all the tapes are getting uploaded over Gary D's house, hopefully that will be enough to close out a lot of the sections because a few guys (myself included) have some voids in their parts.


Instead of a new teaser for the DVD, I'm going to post all of the old videos from all the different youtube accounts I have on here as well as a few from Gettings and Shmeagle, along with a little write up about each video. I might do something like 1 or 2 a day simply because I can't remember how many there are.

We might as well start with the beginning..

The first official Piney BMX web video, featuring my favorite introduction to any of the videos I put together, a song jack from Jackass the movie, Billy Brown in baggy jeans, Shmeagle's imfamous "Hey Girls" at the Mullica skatepark, Mike Romanelli barking at his bike after eating shit on a 180, myself punching my front tire because I wasn't good enough to half cab onto the mini ramp and Jon Clayton breaking his ankle without realizing it.

In my opinion the best web video we put out

Piney BMX October video was supposed to be the first of many monthly web videos. Josh Vodopija, Mike Staveckas and Matt Gettings make their first appearance in a Piney video and have since become 2 of the main guys in our little crew. Josh got his mini ramp days before we started filming for this which may make you feel nostalgic seeing that ramp so nice and smooth. Nick Capaldi used to do bow legged tabletops which everybody still thought was the shit back then. Nick Byers before he was known as "Creamy" still skated and wasn't jacked, I almost forgot how nice he was on the 4 wheels. This video also features my most favorite 1-up off all time, Shmeagle and Kyle Kaenzig 180ing up the banks in EHC, I laugh every time I see it. My first hop into a manual 180 was the banger...we all know where that lead too haha. "Be on the lookout for the November/December video coming 2009"...sadly that never happened, Winter took it's toll and we produced a 19 second video 2 months later demonstrating why we couldn't which you will see in the next post.

I hope you enjoyed my commentary on these videos, and if you didn't suck it just watch the videos and look back on the past 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit