Thursday, December 16, 2010

A new hope...

Gettings got the hook up with another mini dv camera, it's dead right now but the charger for the ZR850 should fit it and we will HOPEFULLY be good to go with capturing footage off of the tapes.
I'm not gonna lie, without Gettings this video would have probably never gotten done and I don't care what they say about him, he's a good guy haha. If you want to know what's going on in his crazy mind check this. You can also click on the link on the left side of the page titled working man shreds. Gettings really started to put in work towards the last few months of filming, he progressed a lot and began firing out some really nice clips, so be ready for his section in the DVD because I'm definitely stoked for it.


I don't know if many of you have seen this video, I put it together a while ago on my 2nd vimeo account that I forgot the password too. It's pretty much just Matt riding his ramps for a few hours set to some Led Zep.

Photobucket

This is an icepick on a rail/ledge in Cape May. If it weren't 29 degrees that day there would be a lot more pictures and footage from that day. That's definitely a place to check out around the spring months so the salty ocean air isn't as rough on our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit