Friday, December 3, 2010

Quick Louis K interview

Q:I’ve noticed you’ve been riding more and more, how stoked are you on getting out more now-a-days?

A:well it sucks living 2 miles staight back in the woods with nothing to ride and noone to ride with but when my truck works or its nice enough to ride out to somewhere and take a bus/train to whereever has some good spots and well.. it helps out

Q:Do you miss putting out epic web videos every other month?

A:yesssss!! just got done talking to matt about this, i need to get my hands on a video camera.. bmx-forum.com isn't too happy that i stopped hahah



Q:Who has influenced your riding the most?

A:definetly all of my friends and all the kids that make the best of where they ride at, no matter how bad or good the spots are.

Top 5 favorite tricks
1. not barspins
2. not tailwhips
3. not more then a 360 degree spin
4. full/540 cabs
5. GAPS!

Top 5 favorite bands/musical artists
too much to choose from... but

1. Black Dialiah Murder
2. TV on the radio
3. Led Zep
4. Pink Floyd
5. As I lay dying


Top 5 bike videos
1. The origional crew video from so long ago from before i found the crew...
2. Fit Life
3. S&M Please Kill Me
4. Good enough for who its for
5. Anything that has to do with riding, I love watching them all.


Q:What’s life like on Blueberry road? I know that road is killer on every vehicle..

A:it costs me alot of money to live here, my landlords/neighbors a animal banger, all my vehicals currently don't work, theres too much sand to build trails, and my best friend is a buck.



Q:Your part in ‘Good Enough For Who It’s For’ was pretty gnarly, how do you plan to one up that section in the Piney DVD?
A:I don't think I can get any better then that part hahah.. well maybe a 270 instead of a 180 would be pretty GNAR

Q:Waaaay back in the day I remember you rode with a helmet. Was there any reason for that or did you just have enough brains to protect yourself?


A:No, I just wear the helmet on my other head

Let’s wrap this interview up..

Q:Do you have any words for up and coming riders?

A:Just stay motivated, and you can't give up.

Q:How about some famous last words to live by?

A:Live, learn, and ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit