Thursday, November 18, 2010

So much at once

It seems to have dawned on everybody that Deadline is in a few weeks. Those who aren't hurt are throwing down right now. Gettings and Louis have been getting down lately and today they brought me along for the ride..kinda...

I drove them out to Buena and the surrounding area, in return for all the years of them driving me places. I've only ridden Buena a hand full of times and usually only for a half an hour at a time. We spent a few good hours out there searching for spots and having success with that. We also found long lost shredder Dustin Dixon, I haven't rode with that dude in years but he's still got some moves after being out of the game for a while. He showed us this school out there with this real nice loading dock where Gettings got a really sick clip. I did my first ever tooth pick on something above stem height and Louis had a crash that made absolutely no sense at all haha. After a good session we headed to a church with a pretty nice bank, Louis did a really nice 180 which you'll definitely see in his part, he hasn't filmed a filler clip in a long time and I don't see him starting any time soon.

Recently I started filming with Kyle Smith. In the 15 minutes I rode with his he got two pretty legit clips but we were fighting the dark and had to call it quits. He has a few sick clips in mind that I bet you can't wait to see.'Photobucket'

There will be a nice session going on Saturday in Hammonton. Hope to see you there, until next time..keep on shreddin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit