Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 tapes

Filled up the 5th tape today, they are sadly still just sitting next to my computer with no way of being uploaded. If there is no chance of them being uploaded I'm going to just make an intense web video with everybody's best clips but it seems like that would be a waste since we've been filming for so long.
Some bad news, Brandon Bunting is the final Mays Landing rider to go down. He destroyed his hip doing what would have been an insane grind combination in Philly. He's off his bike for two weeks which really puts a damper on the Stereotyped section. He'll attempt to bang out as many clips as possible in the 10 days he has back on the bike but I just don't see a full section happening. I think Mazzone is going to be good to ride a few days before the deadline so hopefully he'll be able to get his banger before November 30th.
I witnessed one of the sickest hops of my life the other day at Nick Capaldi's house. If you haven't heard about it you'll just have to wait till the video drops because it's definitely amazing.

Everybody's clockin some last minute footage which is pretty dope. I'm lookin to pick up a few more clips with a few amigos like Matt Marrero, Max Loomis, Shaun Thompson and Kyle Smith to finish up another section I've had in mind so if you guys are reading this make sure we get some clips soon.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour. An extra hour of sleep but one less hour of daylight. I'm not sure I like that too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit