Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mike Ware Monthly..

Once a month I'll be droppin a web video. Kinda like "Tuesdays with Miles" except it's "A Mike Ware Monthly" like your old ladies period...but better!

Anybody who gets clips will get in the videos, I'm not limiting it to just the Piney/Stereotyped guys. I know I'm not like very well known for putting videos together but I'd like to begin to branch out to other riders as well.

The first video is due out around the end of February. I've been filmin with a few guys over the past two weeks or so and a lot of good stuff has gone down, I'm hoping to have at least 12 different riders in the video just to mix things up. So if you're reading this and you shred and you're down to get some clips for this little web video, let me know with a message on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit