Saturday, January 15, 2011

Addition

As you can see I added BMXBUNTING to the links section of the site. That would be Brandon Bunting's youtube account if you couldn't pick that up..

I just got a new camera and I'm hoping to be able to put out a new web video at least once a month and since Brandon gets like 2 million views per video he's letting me post em up on his account so they can actually get some recognition. Warmer weather will be here before you know it so everybody better be riding because the pressure's off baby. DVD's done so I'm thinking about doing what Piney BMX was originally going to be, a monthly video showing everybody's progression over time. Plus it would be nice to re-film a couple of the clips that got lost during the filming of the DVD.

Let me know if you're down to rack up some clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit