Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Treinta y quatro días de rodaje siguen siendo

A lot of frantic riding has been going down lately. 34 days until filming is shut down :(. Only Gettings and Billy have just about wrapped up their sections with the exception of a few more recent clips that would boot a few old clips out. I'm excited to see what Mike, Matt, and Louis got filmed up in NY and Northern Jersey. As optimistic as I am about this video I really don't think there are going to be too many full parts, I doubt this will take the integrity of the video away since it never had any to begin with but I'm sure a few of the guys will be bummed. I know Josh is about to get out more and start throwing down and I'm pretty excited about that because I love anything wreck te tech tech and he usually brings that to the table.
Some bad news on the split section, Matt Mazzone won't be able to ride too hard for a while due to illness and now he destroyed his ankle so wish him well when you get a chance. Luckily Joe has began to get some clips with us so there is still a possibility for a Stereotyped section ;).
I think I'm more stoked on the friends section since there are two big time shredders (amongst other very talented guys) down to let me use some clips they have picked up with Gettings or myself behind the lens.
Shaun's riding more and more now so hopefully he'll be able to clock a little bit more footage before the deadline. Injuries have really set things back a lot, but the deadline is pretty serious. I'm trying to get over this project and on to the next one. I'm pretty sure Gettings is trying to make a sweet South Jersey mix tape at some point after the DVD is out so bang out clips for the DVD then think of some more for that jawnsy jawn.
The Shred Shack website is up and running...kind of...it's in it's real early stages. http://www.shredshackboardshop.com/
ch-ch-check it out

I'm pretty sure these guys have no idea who we are but friend of Piney BMX Rob "Goggles" Peffer makes an appearance in this web video for PBBMX. I've been excited to see footage of that hop at Stockton for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit