Thursday, October 14, 2010

4 tapes and counting

The tapes are piling up next to my computer desk. I honestly don't remember half of the thing we've filmed over the past months but I know I was stoked on it when we recorded it so I don't see how that can change. Filming with a lot of different guys has gone down lately, Matt Mazzone, Max Loomus, and Joe North have been piling up clips which is super rad. Shaun Thompson was well on his way to getting a full section in the video but his foot decided to break so I think he's out for a few weeks which is a total bummer. I'm currently talking to a few more guys and seeing if they would like to get a few good clips for the DVD but I won't drop any names since nothing is set in stone.
There is a Black Diamond trip going down either Friday or Sunday. Don't go to school Friday and find a way out there because I doubt there will be anybody in there during regular school/work hours plus Sunday sessions suck anyway. Make sure you get a hold of either me or Gettings if you're trying to shred Friday.

Now for the Recap of recent shredding:

The Shred Shack team went out to Goshen skatepark last Sunday to clock some footage and pictures for the website. I took that opportunity to nab a few clips with our guys as well. Josh did a real nice line on the mini ramp (Go Figure) Billy Brown went real high up (Go Figure) Nick Capaldi did some nose tricks (Go Figure) I did a few manual 180's(Go Figure) Joe North spun off of something high (Go Figure) and Matt Mazzone got his intro to Brandon and his section.
Not too long after that a few dudes got together in Mays Landing to ride a little street. New things are STILL being done out there, Joe got himself a nice clip at the glass factory and Billy Brown did a surprisingly street line at St. V's.
Just the other day Mazzone and I went spot searching around English Creek, keeping it on the down low but he got himself 3 really nice clips out there. I'm going back there soon to hopefully pull a semi-decent clip.
Just today I hit up Hammonton with Max and Luke. Max did a few real nice wall rides and we tore up the new spot, there is also a brand new pole jam in Hammonton that I'm sure a lot of you guys could have a lot of fun with.

There are only 48 more days of filming left! Holy crap where does the time go? Make sure you get out and pull any clips you've been sitting on for a while, time to man up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit