Monday, October 18, 2010

Riding with the old men

Sunday is Shred Shack day! The team meets out at the shop then we head over to some poor innocent skatepark, and then take it's innocence. Yesterday was Ocean City for the 2nd time. Steve Carty was throwin down some impressive skateboard maneuvers as was everyone else. Steve has stuck out the most in my eyes lately
Photobucket
(Yes I realize this is not Ocean City skate park)
After the park session Mazzone, Billy and I hit up a few stair sets. 2 crashes and one nice clip later we went back to Mays Landing where we met up with Mike Staveckas at Duberson. Eventually Gettings came out with Louis and they filmed a few things on the infamous Duberson 3 stair.

Sunday night went out with Mike Staveckas, Matt Gettings and Louis Kerekes to Egg Harbor City. Needless to say the old heads still got the moves. It's the first time I rode with Louis since the last Philly trip and right now he's sitting on a pretty sick clip at the Wachovia bank, he came close to pulling it a few times but the darkness got the better of him and he decided to call it a night after trying it at least 10 times. Mike got a few nice clips behind Incollingoes, it's awesome that he's racking up the clips now. I can't wait to start puttin his clips into the section I've started. I'm pretty sure Matt Gettings invented a trick last night, I know I've never seen it in all my years of riding or watching videos so we're both pretty stoked on that clip haha. I was peer pressured into doing a gap to double pegger at the Mcdonalds bike rack, I swear to god I only know 5 tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit