Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still Hungry

Even after the unfortunate loss of the last camera guys are still firing out clips. It seems that everybody is still really pumped to ride which is super good. We filled up a tape and a half already on Capaldi's camera. I'm making sure nothing will ever happen to the tapes so we can save these clips. A lot of Ocean City riding has been going down lately, it's a nice area, I'm yet to be hounded by anyone for riding street spots though I may just be in the right place at the right time, the park is super fun during the day time and the cops ride their bicycles right past us shredding away.

Yesterday Brandon Bunting, Luke Gajtkowski, Josh Vodopija, Matt Gettings, Matt Mazzone and myself killed the streets of Mays Landing which I once thought was impossible. I think Brandon is putting together a web video tonight while still saving a few clips for the actual Piney DVD. If Brandon keeps putting work in like he's been doin he's probably going to wind up with his own section in the DVD, but now that I've said that I'm sure the other stereotyped niggas are going to put in double time to bang out some outrageous clips.

This Friday there is going to be a big AC street session, try to get out there guys it's going to be super good and I'm sure a lot of great riding will go down.

Also a Black Diamond trip is in order, hopefully the dirtbag that jacked the camera will be there and we can rip his chest hair off, but if not at least try to bang out all the clips we've lost from there in the past.

I'll post the web video from yesterday on here tonight as soon as Brandon sends me over a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit