Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some Gnarly Newz

Matt had a tape from the GL2 at his house. It has clips from Brig park, Amanda's field, a couple hammonton trips and a few Mays Landing trips. The only clips lost were from Black Diamond, P-Ville, the Mullica jam and Goshen. I'm pretty sure the lost clips can be redone in time for the November filming deadline.
Pretty soon I'd like to get a Black Diamond trip together. There are about 600 clips that we need to get done out there, hopefully the jacker will be there and we can castrate him while we're at it.

In other news..
Today was the Ocean City shred shack jam. It was a pretty big turn out, Mike Staveckas came out for the first time since smoking cigars on a baseball diamond became illegal. Victor Behm made an appearance and killed anything in his path. Joe North said I think I'll just do another 12 stair, and he did it. Max Loomus popped on out and showed us what new moves he's been workin on. Josh can tooth over hang..nuff said..Billy Brown went nice and high and crashed in Brandon Bunting a lot, Brandon's back wheel said Mercy and gave up. Matt Gettings is way more creative than anybody I know and can do curved wall rides all of a sudden. I crashed on a infant sized Ice pick and took nearly 3,000 tries for one clip. Erik Sammartino was out there, not ridin do to a torn nut sac but it's cool to just shoot the shit with that kid. Kenny Shoulders who I've never ridden with was showing me who the boss was with manual 180s. Dennis was workin the camera all day, he said something about a web video, I have no details on it but I'm stopping out there tomorrow and I'll try to find some more stuff out.

When I have more details on everything I'll post em up on this jawnsy jawn
Love peace and anal grease

I also just realized I never posted this awesome web video up. Brandon did real good on this one..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit