Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fhat the Wuck?

It's October already?

We officially have two more months of filming ahead of us. I'm hoping we have the camera issue fixed by December so I can actually upload the footage we've gathered over the past 4 or 5 months. Right now I have 3 full tapes sitting on my computer desk and the tape in the camera is 3/4 full already.

Right now Billy's part is about wrapped up, he is sitting on a few clips right now that should complete his part. Nick Capaldi hasn't gotten a clip since the civil war but from what I'm hearing his banger is going to be ridiculous. I haven't ridden with Josh Vodopija too much so he hasn't been able to clock as much footage as he'd like but October is usually when everybody shines. I'm riding with Shaun Thompson Sunday I'm hoping he'll do a couple outrageous dirt maneuvers that will blow everybody's mind. He did a tree ride last week out of nowhere and I nearly wet myself because it looked so good. Brandon and Mad Money Matt Mazzone have been putting in a lot of work lately, Brandon is the only guy I've been riding with lately out in Mays Landing. He's still finding different things to do out there which is pretty insane since I thought every spot had been owned by now. Matt has a bunch of good stuff to refilm, especially that infamous gnarly full cab. I haven't ridden with Joe the Northness since Goshen but I heard he's coming mighty close to tailwhips and I look forward to getting a few more clips with him. Gettings and I have been cruising around as of late just being old men with aching body parts. He has a few real nice clips to get out in Cape May and Philly and I think we're going to make another Atlantic City trip before it's all said and done. I haven't seen much of Louis lately, last I heard he painted his bike and couldn't make it out to Hammonton. He truly is a hard man to get in contact with. Hopefully he'll make an appearance at the Mullica jam coming up on the 9th. Mike S has like 5 clips :( when he's not working he's shredding though, I just have to meet up with him one night and I have no doubt that he'll bang out numerous clips.

The friends section is looking pretty tight right now, still searching for the right song but overall the riding is deece. Expect clips from Luke Gajtkowski, Max Loomis, and Jon Clayton amongst other good guys.

Mike S, Gettings, myself, Gary Dimartine, Louis Kerekes and possibly Goggles are going out to Bean town in a few weeks. I've got a few things that aren't manual 180's to film out there and with a crew like this you know some crazy things are going to go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit