Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Vimeo Account!

Not that anybody even checks us out but... You can now find us here on vimeo.com.  I figured a fresh start is needed since we're actually making and selling apparel.  I'm going to slowly but surely re-upload a lot of the old videos from the original vimeo account so dont worry about them falling off the face of the planet.  I'm also hoping to upload new content at least once every 2 weeks.  Can it be done?  Probably not for long...but hell might as well give it a shot!

I'm a big fan of vimeo since youtube won't let me upload anything with Music in it anymore and vimeo doesn't really seem to give a shit!  I'll miss all of the subscribers on BMXbunting's youtube account but I cannot deal with that website anymore.

Although im somewhat cutting ties with the youtube world I am not cutting ties with the dude himself Brandon Bunting.  Brandon, Billy Brown and I went to the Incline Club a few weeks ago and Brandon killed it all day.  We got enough clips to fill out a rockin Misfits song and here is the result.  A minute and 28 seconds of bmx'n.  Hope you dig it..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit