Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's been happening as of late..

...A lot of crashing...
Photobucket
(picture I took with my phone from the side screen on the camera..Fell over a wall in AC)

But the crashes are no longer going un-filmed. In the past week of filming I'd say we have picked up about 6 or 7 nasty crash clips.

Photobucket

Editing has started with a Shmeagle/Mike S/Louis section. I won't lie, those guys all together put a pretty banging section together. Louis had enough clips for his own part but quality over quantity has fallen into effect and I know Louis doesn't mess around with any bullshit clips so this will be for the better.


The intro for the DVD has been getting worked on for a couple days. There are a few options. I've got to talk to some guys about it but the leading candidate will be involving a lot of this guy...Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit