Sunday, July 4, 2010

News on video

I forgot how much I missed posting news...

Matt Gettings and I have been talking trying to come up with a few titles for the DVD, after many many offensive and obscene things we came up with "There's a Piney in my Hiney" we figured it has just enough gayness for it to pass as a decent title.

I'm hoping to get full parts from Nick Capaldi, Billy Brown, Matt Gettings, Josh Vodopija and Myself with a couple real good mixed sections and maybe even a Stereotyped BMX part with all them Mays Landing heads. We'll play it by ear though cause injuries have plagued us along with the stolen camera issues.

A few trips are definitely necessary and some parks need to be shredded real hard. I'm now in love with Amanda's field. All the beach towns have some sick stuff to ride like O.C and Wildwood so we'll cruise down there too.

If you recall filming anything on Matt's camera within the last 2 months or so you'll probably have to refilm that jawn. I know billy has a nice rail hop that we have to redo and I had some stuff at Black Diamond to bang out. Don't be shy when it comes to filming, odds are it'll be a decent clip.

I'm getting off for the night so here's something good for your eyes.

Brandon Bunting and I shreddin for a day, I love not having the pressures of editing on my back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit