Saturday, February 5, 2011

If you can't laugh at yourself...



If you have rode with me for about 35 seconds you know I enjoy me a good manual 180. I have come to terms with the fact that I don't do too many tricks outside of things pertaining manuals and 180's and that's alright with me. Over the past two years while filming for the Piney DVD I did a lot of manual 180's. Here is every single one of the clips featuring manual 180s/manny 180 like tricks. The edit is basically a shot at myself.

Thanks Aaron Robinson for the support brah! One day I'll be able to take bmx as serious as you, and maybe I'll get my nose pierced too!



Here's one Luke put together. It features Shaun Thompson, Luke himself and me (Mike Ware) with a sick introduction clip from the lovely Rob-Rob. Filmed in about an hour at Advanced Auto Parts. There will hopefully be more videos from Luke to enjoy.

The song is Boot to the Moon by Reggie and The Full Effect, in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk shit get hit